What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to get over your ex in 14 days
- Teaching you how to get over past rejections, heartbreaks, bad memories and break-ups
- Showing you how to get rid of the limiting belief that your ex is irreplaceable
- Teaching you an effective way to get love and happiness back into your life
- Teaching you how to eliminate negative self-talk
- Teaching you how to get over your ex completely
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Master Training Kit scores 71.35/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://howtogetoveryourex101.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtogetoveryourex101.com you’ll also be taken through to howtogetoveryourex101.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)